Men’s Damascus Steel Ring
This men’s Damascus steel and blue box elder wedding ring is just stunning!
Made from worry free stainless steel, this ring won’t rust or tarnish, making it great for everyday wear! Our stainless steel Damascus is acid etched to showcase its beautiful twist pattern. We just love the look and style of this band! This Damascus and blue box elder ring is entirely handmade from start to finish. Our Damascus steel is hand forged in the USA, and we dye our own blue, red, green and purple box elders right here in our own shop! This ring can be customized, choose the size, width and even your favorite wood and let us make the perfect ring for you (see below for available woods.).
This men’s Damascus steel ring is custom made just for you from start to finish. Entirely handcrafted by us- never mass produced. Stabilized and sealed blue box elder wood is inlaid into Damascus steel in this unique ring for men. This men’s stainless steel Damascus and wood ring is an excellent wedding band for men, men’s engagement ring, everyday ring, promise ring or commitment ring.
– Made to order band made is made from stainless steel Damascus and inlaid with blue box elder wood
– Available in US ring sizes 3-16, including half and quarter sizes
– Available in widths from 4.5mm-10mm
– Custom made to order
– Wood is stabilized and is sealed for durability
– Ring won’t rust or tarnish
– Comfort fit ring
– Lightweight and durable
– No sharp edges
1. Choose Size (US 3 to 16, including half and quarter sizes.)
2. Choose Width (4.5mm to 10mm.)
3. Add to Cart.
4. Let us know your customizations in the “notes to seller box”.
5. Click “Proceed to Checkout” to complete your order.
Every one of our rings are made to order, so each one is a unique, custom piece. If you have questions or want to discuss a custom order, just send us a message! We’ll get right back to you.
When ordering a Ring by Rob and Lean, you can expect the finest quality and attention to even the smallest of details. We offer follow up help once a ring is received to ensure it’s perfect, and affordable repairs for the life of your ring if ever needed.